Request for Quote: Downtown Brampton Local Delivery Service
Scope of Work:
The Downtown Brampton Business Improvement Area (DBBIA) is requesting quotes from local delivery/courier companies located in the Brampton area to provide the DBBIA business community (retail & professional services) with a regular delivery service.
Contract: July 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021 Deliverables include the following:
- Delivery service 2-3 days a week across the City of Brampton.
- Delivery service 2-3 days a week to surrounding municipalities in the GTA.
- Pick-up/Delivery & delivery confirmation process.
- Delivery to ensure Covid-19 safety protocols.
- Company & delivery personnel must be fully insured.
- Company to have insurance coverage for parcels being delivered including loss, damage and theft.
About the Downtown Brampton BIA
The Downtown Brampton BIA is comprised of over 320 local business owners and landlords with the objective of improving the quality of experiences for all, who work, live and play in the downtown area. The BIA hosts events to promote the downtown area and to help attract new businesses.
RFQ are welcome and should be directed to the undersigned.
Quotes may be submitted electronically to DowntownBIA@brampton.ca or by mail to:
DOWNTOWN BRAMPTON BIA
7 Queen Street West
Brampton ON L6Y 1L9
Attention: Suzy Godefroy – Executive Director