On behalf of the Downtown Brampton BIA (DBBIA) board of directors and downtown members we thank everyone who attended last nights Annual General Meeting at Algoma University. Our Downtown Brampton BIA AGM included a financial presentation of the DBBIA Audited Financial Statements, an amendment to the DBBIA Constitution, the board election and the Executive Directors Annual Report.
We are thrilled to announce the Downtown Brampton BIA 2023 – 2027 newly elected board:
• Stephanie Comas, West End Espresso Bar
• John Cutruzzola, Gallery 35
• Peeyush Gupta, The Wee Smoke Shop
• Deborah Kenny, Deborah Kenny Jewellery
• Rehana Khan, The Dress People
• Brian Madden, Western Financial
• Emma O’Malley, Restyle Beauty Boutique
• Carrie Leigh Percival, Brampton Academy of Martial Arts
• Jermaine Spence, Hope Endoors
• Ricky Viveiros, Hair Lab & Co.
Appointed positions to the Board include:
• Councillor Dennis Keenan
• Councillor Paul Vicente
• Maja Kuzmanov – DBBIA Treasurer
The DBBIA also would like to sincerely thank our current board of directors for their passion and dedication to Downtown Brampton. We are honoured to have so many people engaged in the DBBIA community and sincerely thank the following board of directors for their ongoing support and guidance in unlocking the potential of Downtown Brampton!
• Rick Evans, 32 & 34 Queen Street West
• Horacio Herrera, Segovia Coffee Co.
• Sean Liburd, Knowledge Bookstore
• Mark Sich, Pizzanini
The DBBIA encourages all members to consider joining a DBBIA committee and/or working group as your voice and input is important and we want to make sure we are representing your needs and ideas as a Business Improvement Area.