Night Market in Vivian Lane
From 6pm until 10pm
70 Main St. North
Join us on September 1 for a Night Market in Vivian Lane from 6pm-10pm!
- Soulful Colour will be offering colouring books and coloured pencils.
- Auntie B Cuisine will be offering Mauritian delights such as their Maza hot sauce and vegetable samosas.
- Mi Churros will be offering Mexican food such as Churros, Empanadas, Mangonadas, and Coffee.
- Dévé Soaps will be offering Soaps, Candles and Body Butters.
- Beauty by Phylicia will be offering their handmade custom lip gloss that is made with natural products.
- Snowie By Cherry will be offering Shaved Ice and Packaged Cotton Candy.
- & More!
8 80 Cities, The City of Brampton, and the Downtown Brampton Business Improvement Association is co-producing the Night Market in Vivian Lane as part of the Activate Downtown Brampton project. The goal of the Night Market program is to provide more opportunities for diverse local vendors to activate downtown Brampton’s underused public spaces. The Night Market will start on Thursday September 1 and will occur every other Thursday in September from 6:00pm-10:00pm.