Fondant Demo Class – Dolcezza Custom Cakes
From 6:30PM until 8:30PM
71 Main Street North
Watch and learn how to cover and decorate a cake in fondant in a relaxed setting.
This 2-hour class will feature:
- Demo - Prepping your cake for fondant icing
- Demo - Colouring fondant
- Demo - Rolling out
- Demo - Cover and smooth
- Demo - Texturing fondant - quilted, embossed
- Slice n Dice - How to cut a round cake
- 2-hours of instruction and live demonstration with Kristina Romasco, Master Cake Decorator (Certified) 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Small class size for personalized attention
Class Registration Policies
- Class registration is offered on a first come/first served basis.
- No discount of any kind can be applied to classes.
- Space in each class is limited. If the class is full, you may wish to be placed on a waiting list. If there are more than 4 people on the waiting list, an additional date for the class will be offered.
- Class registration fees are non-refundable. However, if you are unable to attend, you may send someone else in your place.
- Classes are subject to cancellation, postponement or rescheduling due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather, at our discretion. Refunds will only be issued if you are unable to attend a postponed or rescheduled class, and for cancelled classes.
- Please arrive on time as class will start promptly at the scheduled time.
- Please turn off all cell phones, PDAs, tablets, notebooks, beepers, pagers, tweeters, squeakers, honkers, etc. during class.
Register here: https://dolcezzacakes.com/collections/classes/products/fondant-demo-class-tuesday-april-9-2019-6-30-8-30