Brampton’s Best Eats Food Guide Launch
From 12pm until 9pm
Ken Whillans Square
2 Wellington St. West, Brampton ON
Join us in Ken Whillans Square on Saturday, March 25, 2023 from 12pm to 9pm as we celebrate Brampton's incredible food and culture offerings. A full day of fun has been planned for the entire family.
The Experience Brampton Tourism Office is thrilled to be launching the second edition of the Brampton Food Guide featuring 10 new entries as selected by you, the residents of Brampton. Visit the Experience Brampton booth to get your copy of the new guide and a special giveaway (limited to one giveaway per person).
Food trucks will be on site and we invite you to pop into one of our dining domes to enjoy your food.
Participate in the last Beyond the Plate Walking Tour featuring Meegan Lim's amazing food-themed artwork displayed on city-owned buildings on Main Street North. The tour will meet in front of Segovia Coffee Shop in Garden Square at 4pm. Please register at: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/beyond-the-plate-walking-tour-with-artist-meegan-lim-and-downtown-brampton-tickets-577738650857
Don't miss Night Lights. This culture activation features local artists' work projected on the side of City Hall. Night Lights will begin at dusk and will continue until 9pm. Gather in Ken Whillans Square for the best view of this incredible show.
March 25 Schedule
12pm to 9pm
- Second Edition Brampton Food Guides and a special food-themed giveaway available from the Experience Brampton tent.
- Groove to DJ Jonathan Shaw.
12pm to 6pm
- Food trucks will be selling on Wellington Street West.
- Try out some life-size games including Giant Jenga, Tic Tac Toe and more.
- Visit the photo booth or check-in with a wandering photographer and say "cheese."
- Meet in front of Segovia Coffee Shop in Garden Square to take the Beyond the Plate walking tour featuring Meegan Lim and her food-themed illustrations. Register at: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/beyond-the-plate-walking-tour-with-artist-meegan-lim-and-downtown-brampton-tickets-577738650857
6pm to 9pm
- Check out Night Lights, a series of projections on the side of City Hall featuring local artists' work, in Ken Whillans Square.