From 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
multiVIEW is a professional services firm that specializes in Concrete Scanning, Utility Locating, Subsurface Utility Engineering, Hydro Excavation, Sewer Camera Inspections and Near-Surface Geophysics. With over 25 years of experience, multiVIEW has collected, analyzed, prepared and delivered advanced subsurface data to empower thousands of construction, geotechnical, engineering, architectural and environmental projects around the world.
Travelling to a variety of worksites daily, Utility Locators use a variety of methods and equipment to locate, mark and record underground utilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collection of field data operating electromagnetic induction locating equipment with all accessories.
- Read project sheets and perform project safety site inspections.
- Read, interpret and augment maps with notes.
- Drive service vehicle and maintain inventory and safe storage of equipment.
- Travel to other cities/areas, work in a variety of settings and work site conditions.
- Work evenings, weekends or out-of-town on occasion.
- Operate a computer.
- Create digital locate sketches.
- Take photos of locates.
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Need to have G license and be open to working outdoors
- Clean driver's license.
- ORCGA Trained an asset.
- Self-organizing and able to multi-task.
- Experience dealing directly with customers.
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work on job sites outside for long periods.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.70 per hour