Downtown Brampton BIA is Hiring- Downtown Clean Team Coordinator
Canada Summer Jobs Program – Downtown Brampton 2020
- Reporting to Downtown Brampton BIA Executive Director
The primary role of this position will be assisting with daily cleaning of the downtown core (sidewalk sweeping, litter pick-up, needle pick-up, mural and art project coordinating, event & marketing support and community engagement with the downtown Brampton business community).
- Working with the support and direction of Downtown Brampton BIA staff, assist City staff in maintaining a clean and safe environment for downtown patrons including hand sidewalk sweeping, hand gutter cleaning, weeding, and poster removal.
- Act as downtown Main Street ambassador and a source of information for downtown patrons and businesses.
- Provide support for events run by the Downtown Brampton BIA.
- General deliveries of posters, flyers and newsletters to downtown businesses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Check in with BIA & City of Brampton representatives.
- Assess areas of concerns, clean and do summary reports on issues.
- Review outstanding 311 calls.
- Garbage/litter clean-up.
- Removal of posters/vertical litter.
- Assess graffiti/or other vandalism and/or areas in the downtown that need cleaning/power washing.
- Work on art, photography & mural program implementations.
- Detail and results oriented, deadline driven, extremely organized.
Click the job description below to read more details, and learn how to apply.