Downtown Brampton BIA is hiring! Community Engagement & Social Media Coordinator
- Reporting to: Downtown Brampton BIA Executive Director & Marketing Specialist
- Work closely with the Marketing Specialist and Executive Director to develop, create and produce videos for social media (Reels/TikTok/IGTV etc)
- Create and edit video content for multiple social media channels
- Manage media assets and archiving
- Assisting with department operation: client relations, asset tracking, production etc.
- Support creation of monthly reporting that will communicate the results of digital marketing efforts to the BIA Marketing & Board of Directors
- Work with our members to collect information for social media content
- Work with our members to identify business problems, challenges and solutions
- Make updates to the BIA website -specifically event and business promotions.
- Experience in creating short videos (TikTok/Reels)
- Enrolled in a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Digital Marketing &/or Communications
- Demonstrated social media marketing content creation & scheduling
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint etc.)
- Experience in social media and website engagement
- Working knowledge of the Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Detail and results oriented, deadline driven, extremely organized
- Up to six-week contract.
- Home office/remote environment (This could change with the health regulations) with regular hours (8.30 am to 4.30 pm) with the understanding that the role requires after-hours commitments
- Work hours shall be 14-28 hours a week.
- Having a valid Driver’s License is an asset.
- Physical abilities include light lifting, attending events (may include standing for extended periods and working different features), stairs and other similar demands.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the Downtown Brampton BIA via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 14, 2022.
see full job description here.