Downtown Brampton BIA is hiring! Activation Coordinator
Reporting to Downtown Brampton BIA Executive Director
The primary role of this contract position will be assisting with a tactical and detailed activation plan for the Downtown Brampton BIA as per the Ryerson Studio projects in 2019 & 2020 as well as the Covid-19 recovery strategies.
- Working with the Downtown Brampton BIA in developing a community activation plan for 2022 to assist the BIA in the areas of vibrancy and community engagement.
- Strategize on specific areas of the downtown that interventions can be implemented as per the work from Ryerson Planning Studio Projects (Re-Activating and Re-animating the Downtown and the Wintertime Strategy)
- Assist in the implementation of the Activation proposal work from the winter of 2021
- Assist with downtown activations (weekends, weekdays & weeknights)
- Comfortable talking to people and engaging local residents with on-site event activations for the betterment of the downtown core
- Detail and results oriented, deadline driven, extremely organized
- Team leader and Brampton Proud
- Graduate degree in Business-Marketing, Events and/or Community Planning
- Ages 15 – 30 years of age
- Hybrid (In office and remote) style work environment
- Work hours shall be 21 hours a week, weekend work and evenings
- Having a valid Driver’s License is an asset but not required at this time
Please send your resume and cover letter to the Downtown Brampton BIA via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 14, 2022.