Community Engagement & Social Media Coordinator
- Reporting to: Downtown Brampton BIA Executive Director
- Conduct digital audits to document the BIA’s online presence and assess the effectiveness of each channels’ interactions
- Document qualitative consumer research and web analytics for the BIA’s social media
- Define measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and site or program optimization
- Support creation of monthly reporting that will communicate the results of digital marketing efforts to the BIA Marketing & Board of Directors
- Assist in the creation of content for BIA Member e-News newsletter & email marketing program
- Supplement content creation for BIA’s social media channels and website
- Work with our members to collect information for social media content
- Work with our members to identify business problems, challenges and solutions
- Digital media content generation
- Make updates to the BIA website -specifically event and business promotions.
- Working experience in digital marketing
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Digital Marketing &/or Communications
- Demonstrated social media, website, newsletter and email marketing content creation & scheduling
- Experience with performing digital audits for the BIA and the downtown business members
- Demonstrated social media data analysis
- Google AdWords, Google Adwords campaign creation and buying; and demonstrated analysis of AdWords data
- Experience with MailChimp
- Experience creating, scheduling, analyzing Facebook, Instagram, Twitter ads
- Experience with Hootsuite, integration of this software with social channels
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint etc.)
- Experience in the project management/coordination of creative assets design requirements
- Experience with the inner workings of social channel(s) and website pixels
- Experience leveraging social media and website engagement
- Working knowledge of the Canva &/or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Detail and results oriented, deadline driven, extremely organized
- Home office/remote environment (This could change with the health regulations) with regular hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) with the understanding that the role requires after-hours commitments
- Work hours shall be 14-21 hours a week. .
- Having a valid Driver’s License is an asset.
- Physical abilities include light lifting, attending events (may include standing for extended periods and working different features), stairs and other similar demands.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the email@example.com by May 31, 2021.
Click here for the full job description.