Bike to Work Day
From 7:30AM until 9:30AM
12 Main Street North, Downtown Brampton
Thinking about biking to work? Interested in cycling but need some help getting started? Or are you an existing cycling commuter who’s passionate about all things bikes? Whatever your experience, we encourage you to join us on Monday, May 29, for our 5th Annual Bike to Work Day Breakfast Event from 7:30 am to 9 am in Garden Square in downtown Brampton!
- Indulge in a free breakfast and Starbucks coffee
- Find out the best cycling routes for your commute
- Take advantage of a free bike tune up – bring your bike and come early!
- Discover more about cycling in Brampton
- Meet other cyclists, share your experiences and learn something new!
Bike to Work Day is annual celebration observed nationally, regionally and locally to promote cycling as a viable, healthy, and fun option for commuting to work. The Downtown Brampton BIA in partnership with the City of Brampton and the Region of Peel host the Brampton Bike to Work Day Breakfast event to recognize and reward those riding to work, and to provide cycling support and information as encouragement for others to give it a go!
Register for the event at bikemonth.ca/biketoworkday for your chance to win one of three MEC Midtown bicycle + $300 Via Rail voucher prize packs.