B-Jazzed presents World of Jazz Festival
From 1 PM until 11 PM
12 Main Street North, Brampton
B-Jazzed / email@example.com
B-Jazzed is excited to present the largest, admission free jazz festival in Peel Region…right in the heart of Downtown Brampton.B-Jazzed is excited to present the largest, admission free jazz festival in Peel Region…right in the heart of Downtown Brampton.
Last summer’s Concert Series in Garden Square showcased the talents of local resident Carmen Spada and his unique blend of jazz, drawing a record crowd. The World of Jazz will not only showcase his music to the community again, but Carmen will be spear heading the festival as Artistic Programmer. This festival promises to attract a wide audience, due to the diversity of the musicians and their professional and cultural approach to the influence of the word “jazz”.
A FEW FEATURES OF THE DAY:
- Long & McQuade Musical Petting Zoo and clinicians
- Indian Jazz Fusion – Autorickshaw
- Latin Jazz Fusion – Gregorio Uribe
- Funk Jazz Fusion – Larnell Lewis Group
- Carabram World of Food – showcasing Brampton’s food scene
- Live Art Competition – visit artists at work & vote for People’s Choice Award
- Pre & Post Fest Jazz – follow @worldofjazzfest on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
PROGRAMMING: 1PM TO 11PM + AFTER FEST MUSIC